After a good night's sleep we felt like we were back in control. We decided not to venture too far, so we stayed around Union Square and did a bit more shopping. We had breakfast at the Westfield here which consisted of a ham and cheese (with egg, although we still can't decide if it's real egg) on a bagel.
Shopping here is good, but you really need to shop around. Some things are very expensive and others great prices. Many unknown brands to us so you really need to decide whether or not you think it's worth it. I still haven't bought a handbag and fear I'll arrive back in Aus without one:(
We went to the Macy's Burger and Cocktail bar (can you believe that combination? you can get a Moët for $15 and eat a burger at the same time) for lunch. The burger was great, but I hadn't realised you could get a Moët before I ordered my wine ... tip for young travellers! I'm sure that a burger could only taste better with a Moët.
The lounge here has a happy hour every day from 3:30 to 6:30 so we decided to give it a try today and it was great. They even have Jazz from around 7:00.
We love this hotel and Pamela (the Tourist lady) still seems to think Ian is the ants pants. She almost had a tear in her eye today when she told us she wouldn't be here tomorrow. Oh well, hopefully she'll get over it.
We're off to the Napa Valley tomorrow for some wine tasting, so we should have some great pics tomorrow for you. Ian did snap a couple today though, so I will include them here.
Love to all xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment