We caught the shuttle into the Jasper town centre and had breakfast and wandered around. It's a lovely little place again consisting mostly of gift shops and mountain/hiking shops.
Some pretty funny T-Shirts and posters. These are just a couple that we found a little amusing (or am I just on holidays):
![]() |
Elks (female or young calves) seem to roam fairly freely around here and it's not unusual to see them. From what I've read though, they are the most dangerous animals in Canada - hard to believe when they also have bears!
We're not all that impressed with our accommodation in Jasper (main building is beautiful but rooms small and stuffy when it's really quite cold outside. Long story about mix-ups here that I won't bore you with here.
We will be leaving Jasper tomorrow to join the Rockymountaineer for 2 days until we finally end up in Vancouver. Love to all xox




No comments:
Post a Comment