15 September 2016

Day 17 Montreal - Toronto

Have I ever mentioned that we love Canada?   We loved the trains in the USA but the Canadian experience is a cut above.  I did mention earlier that we are Business Class all the way (trains only) and it's well worth the additional $.  Business Class Montreal - Toronto cost us a total of $250 Canadian (pretty much parity with the Aussie $).

There is plenty of leg room as well as space between me and Ian.  Windows are huge and we've already been given wine (no judgement please, it was after 11 am).

Sadly, I forgot that we also got Business Class Lounge access at the train station but we did get priority boarding which was great because it meant we were the first on the train and we didn't have to carry our bags down the stairs ... We had an escalator😊👌
Anyway, if the rest of our 5 hr journey is as good as the start, this will be a very good day.

Train to Toronto was fabulous!  Lunch provided and refreshments whenever you wanted them.  They even assist with your bags.

Arrived safely in Toronto about an hour ago.  Heading out now to find something to eat/ drink.  Early night I think.  These relaxing days sure take it out of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment