Oh to have a cuppa when I wake ... It that too hard to ask. Apparently yes, in most US states. Anyway, enough about my troubles.
Love last night was just as good as the last time but it has changed a little for the 10 year anniversary. I talked Ian into getting the remastered vynal of the soundrack, and then we had to work out how we'd get it home. Mission accomplished today thankfully:)
Ian and I, after 26 days of living out of a suitcase have let all standards go. We wear clothes multiple times and sometimes even sox. Although we have done the occasional bathroom sink wash, we're now getting to the end of our trip so are throwing caution to the wind and it seems to work:)
Today was a walk around the south side of the strip and we also headed out to one of the shopping outlets, but I think I'm almost all shopped out (although you never know what San Francisco has in store). Ian got some nice things though.
We did a bit of a tour of the Bellagio when we got back and there are sooooo many restaurants, cafes etc that we couldn't possibly visit all if we stayed here for a week. We did however find a nice coffee and a cake and sat overlooking the pool. There is really not much here that isn't impressive, other than having a drink or dinner overlooking the poker machines!!!
The Bellagio has impressive fountains that have various songs that they play to. Last night we had dinner on a balcony overlooking the fountains. The first song was Bruno Marc's (Ashy's favorite) and the second was Frank Sinatra's Fly me to the Moon. Fantastic!!! It is extremely impressive and not something you see that often, but we have seen it quite a few times now and feel happy to leave Las Vegas on Thursday.
Tomorrow, I'm looking for some kind of spa I think to finish off our time here in Vegas.
No comments:
Post a Comment